Monday, February 27, 2006

ski/snowboarding excursion

THIS BLOG HAS BEEN CENSORED AND IS NO LONGER ABLE TO CONTAIN PICTURES.

every year in japan, the ichi nen sei (first year students) go on a ski/snowboarding field trip. i'm not sure if every school makes this expedition, but i wouldn't doubt it if nearly all, if not all, makes the annual trip. i don't get to go with my base school, arai high school, because i must take my paid holidays days, which are always low for me. instead, i get to go with my visit school which is equally as good.

so a couple of weeks ago, we set off, my friend miyuki, and i to suginohara skijo. this ski resort is a little better than our normal resort, ikenotaira, because the slopes are a little wider and longer. the day was good. it was refreshing to go in a newer place (i'd only been there once before), and i got to go during normal work hours!

success!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home